The efficacy claims established using extracted wipe liquid, i.e. the efficacy is ensured for the liquid released from the wipe (actually disinfecting your surfaces).
Sani-Cloth Active also provides:
- Cleaning and disinfection in one easy step
- Excellent material compatibility
- Compatibility for use with ultrasonic probes
- Convenient and ready-to-use wipe and packaging formats
Alcohol-free for use on sensitive medical devices such as ultrasound probes and incubators, among others
Broad-spectrum disinfectant with fast contact time. The residual action safely and effectively inhibits the growth of microorganisms.
Biocidal action against bacteria, fungi, yeasts and viruses with variable contact time according to different microorganisms.
Composition: Didecylmethyl ammonium chloride 0.450% w/w, Surfactants 0.325% w/w, Auxiliary 0.520% w/w, Excipients 98.705%w/w.
Compliance with the following European standards: EN 1276; EN 13727; EN 14561; EN 13624; as well as the requirements established in RD 1591/2009 which regulates Medical Devices, classifying them as Class IIa.
- Dermatologically tested wipes
- Alcohol-free wipes for use on alcohol-sensitive medical devices such as ultrasound probes, incubators and plastic devices
- Wall brackets are available in the same colour as the presentations of the wipes for easy identification
- Packaging: 6/125’sDimensions: 220 x 133 mm
- Medical Device Class IIa
- Contains 125 wipes
- Brand: PDI